Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date Feb 4, 2019 at 12:09 PM       3,244       15            
Following my recent Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 and Snake Ball homebrew PKG releases, I present to you today Brutal VR DooM (2.5) for PS4. This is version 1 in VR. There may be improvements in the future.

Download: Brutal VR DooM 2.5.pkg (176 MB)

Known issues:
  • There is no HUD.
  • If you record video, Recordings do not have sprites rendered correctly in the video.
Here is a promo video from my YouTube Channel.

NOTE: Video does not reflect in-game experience. Muzzle flashes render just fine in game.

Brutal VR DooM (2.5) PS4
Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 in VR Homebrew PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

keydead

Contributor
I can't advance in vr mode from the first room any button isn't open that damn door. any solution please

Now I can pass the first door, (note: placing on a corner to the door seems to work) but when I die the game just continues and I'm on the ground and I can only restart the game or continue on the ground XD

SnakePlissken

Developer
Contributor
@keydead
your the first to report this issue. i may of done something before the final compilation. if someone else can confirm this please let me know. my other testers did not have this issue however.

i do not have a vr headset. so i cant test some things.

Recent Articles
Mini Motor Racing X Races to PS4 and PlayStation VR Next Week
Next week the arcade-inspired racer Mini Motor Racing X speeds to both PS4 and PlayStation VR on December 17th adding weapons, co-op and classic features including Mini Motor career mode, dozens...
PS4 System Software / Firmware 7.01 is Now Live, Don't Update!
It figures Sony wouldn't let the holidays roll by without giving the PlayStation 4 scene a present worthy of regifting, and today following their previous PS4 OFW update comes PS4 System Software...
Resident Evil 3 Returns to PlayStation 4 on April 3rd, 2020
In the footsteps of Resident Evil 2 on PS4 comes Capcom's return to Raccoon City in Resident Evil 3 arriving on PlayStation 4 next April 3rd, 2020! šŸ¦ Here are some RE3 PS4 screenshots alongside...
Sony PlayStation State of Play Live Stream for December 10th, 2019
Today as scheduled Sony held their last PlayStation State of Play December 2019 conference for the year, with a recap of the live stream and video game highlights below for those who missed it...