Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date Feb 4, 2019 at 12:09 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following my recent Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 and Snake Ball homebrew PKG releases, I present to you today Brutal VR DooM (2.5) for PS4. This is version 1 in VR. There may be improvements in the future.

Download: Brutal VR DooM 2.5.pkg (176 MB)

Known issues:
  • There is no HUD.
  • If you record video, Recordings do not have sprites rendered correctly in the video.
Here is a promo video from my YouTube Channel.

NOTE: Video does not reflect in-game experience. Muzzle flashes render just fine in game.

Brutal VR DooM (2.5) PS4
Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 in VR Homebrew PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

I can't advance in vr mode from the first room any button isn't open that damn door. any solution please

Now I can pass the first door, (note: placing on a corner to the door seems to work) but when I die the game just continues and I'm on the ground and I can only restart the game or continue on the ground XD

@keydead
your the first to report this issue. i may of done something before the final compilation. if someone else can confirm this please let me know. my other testers did not have this issue however.

i do not have a vr headset. so i cant test some things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back