Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter SnakePlissken       Start date Jan 28, 2019 at 3:02 PM       2,109       9            
Following my Plissken DooM v4 and Brutal PS4 DooM v2 Packages, here's an update bringing it to Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 homebrew PKG with a demo video from my YouTube Channel!

What's new in Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5?...
  • All new levels
  • All new enemies
  • All new soundtrack (from the Dark Side of Phobos : Remix Project)
  • and much more!
Download: Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5.pkg (176 MB)

This is more or less a "Developer's Edition" of Brutal PS4 DooM v2. It's difficult but it's possible to beat. I hope you enjoy. Special thanks to @DEFAULTDNB for closed alpha testing

Here's gameplay from my YouTube Channel:

Brutal PS4 DooM v2.5
Brutal PS4 DooM 2.5 PlayStation 4 Homebrew PKG by SnakePlissken.jpg

Comments

SnakePlissken

Developer
Contributor
@Scarrus
ill still work on PlisskenDooM but i felt like Brutal PS4 DooM should have a unique foundation so new levels and a new soundtrack and new bad guys where added (and a few other things where done within scripts). but suspect much more in the future

@Joaquin Salih you can add this to the homebrew store if you like. its up to you. it shares the same Content ID as Brutal PS4 DooM v2 so not sure what people would like more. this however will be the official experience in future releases.

Recent Articles
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.71 Update, Blocks Trinity Exploit!
Following their previous PS Vita System Software update, today Sony released a PlayStation Vita Firmware 3.71 update which scene developer TheFloW has confirmed fixes all of the bugs used in the...
Four Weeks of PSN Deals During PlayStation Store's Summer Sale
Hot on the heels of their PlayStation Store Flash Sale, today Sony announced savings of up to 75% off on select PSN titles including FIFA 19 Ultimate Edition, Grand Theft Auto V, Tom Clancy's The...
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a...
Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot & Wolfenstein: Youngblood Join Latest PS4 Games
PlayStation VR fans can expect to see Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot arrive on PS VR while Wolfenstein: Youngblood hits PS4... both on July 26th: :) Wolfenstein: Cyberpilot puts you in the action on...