Buy, Sell and Trade       Thread starter mtnjustarie       5347       2
Status
Not open for further replies.

mtnjustarie

Developer
Contributor
Verified
As the title says, I'm looking to buy a Nintendo Switch jailbroken.

lee48uk

Contributor
i wouldn't trust the life span of a used pre hacked switch. They all can be hacked as i understand it so far by either just software or the cheap dongles that come with the usb part and the clip to do the pin trick. I would buy new + a cheap hacking dongle kit which seem to sell for between $7 - 20. There are plenty of youtube videos on free hacks and the paid ones floating around.

madix

Contributor
I would follow that, you will have a switch that cant be hacked! Nintendo changed the switch once the news got out that a hardware exploit was possible with the switch. The chip that the exploit effected was switched out or patched. This making the new switches not hackable. So I would get a used one and do some research as to what ones can be hacked.

I know that for me I went with a switch that I was part of a bundle and I knew it was hackable, i went with the Mario odyssey bundle, with the all red controllers, you can go a different way if you choose. There are sites that you can look up the serial number and that will tell you if its hackable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recent Articles
Red Dead Online Recreation in Dreams on PS4 by Rikkiscafe
We've seen a MGS HD Remake, a FFVII Dreamake, some RDR2 Mods and the latest Red Dead Online PS4 creation in Dreams by Media Molecule comes from Rikkiscafe via iferraz2. 🤠 For those who haven't...
Hunt: Showdown Brings Bounty Hunters to PlayStation 4 Next Week
Next week join the rugged bounty hunters of Hunt: Showdown as they rid the world from the savage, nightmarish monsters roaming the Louisiana swamps! :eek: Hunt's competitive, match-based gameplay...
Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge PS4 Updates and Reveal Trailer
Following the Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege Operation Blood Orchid PS4 Trailer and Operation White Noise updates this weekend Ubisoft outlined the new Rainbow Six Siege: Operation Void Edge...
Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake Celebrity Skin Demos by BabyZone
Game modder BabyZone recently shared some Mortal Kombat 11 DeepFake skin demos featuring popular celebrities including Keanu Reeves, Bruce Lee, Bruce Campbell, The Rock, Vandamme and Jackie Chan...