Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter BwE       Start date Jan 19, 2019 at 4:48 AM       21      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heeey! No annoying loader or chiptune this time. :D

Following my BwE Complete PS4 NOR Removal Guide and BwE PS4 NOR Validator v1.3.1 update, this program is super basic and is pretty much only for developers and repairers. I use it all the time at Better Way Electronics! Why not release it! And now with a paradigm shift - im releasing the source!

Download: BwE_PS4_NOR_Comparator.rar (2.7 MB - Archive Password: BwE) / GIT

Spoiler: Depreciated

I also thought I'd release the severely outdated PS3 NAND validator source. It's messy and unprofessional, but hey it worked and it was made in 2012/2013. Feel free to update it.

Don't trust my PS4 NOR Validator? Have a whole bunch of dumps from the various consoles you have been repairing/collecting? Well now is your chance to shine!

I present to you the BwE PS4 NOR Comparator! Now you can gather vital information from all of your dumps at once and compare them all by yourself!

Be sure to use Notepad++ as the outputs can be large enough to crash your normal text editor. Oh and a multi-cored PC would help.

I think at this point I am finding excuses to release stuff...

Version History:
  • 1.00 (19/01/19) - First Release!
  • 1.01 (20/01/19) - Whoops! Fixed Bug. Added Additional Comparison.
  • 1.02 (02/03/19) - Added FW/BIOS Versioning & Made Outputs (Slightly) Prettier.
  • 1.04 (21/03/20) - Added Dynamic MD5 Comparison & Fine Tuning!
  • 1.05 (13/01/21) - Added Output Options, Added Statistics, Minor Code Change
  • 1.06 (23/06/21) - Added ASCII Output, Fixed $file Outputs On Screen.
  • 1.07 (05/06/22) - Improved File Handling, Fixed MD5 Calculation Mistake (Option 3)
  • 1.08 (07/11/22) - Added Filter (By SKU, By Version, All Dumps), Mild Fix To Menu
  • 1.09 (13/11/22) - Added Filter (Version & SKU), Added Colourization To Found Dumps
comparator

Aaannnddd finallyyyy...

ps3-nand-validator

If you like what I do, or just like me for me, buy me a coffeeeee!

BwE PS4 NOR Comparator & PS3 NAND Validator Source Code.png

Comments

@BwE what are the signs or symptoms that you can fix a ps4 by fixing the nor dumps? Whats the difference between a ps4 that needs reball from a ps4 with corrupted nor?

Do you have a list of situations where fixing nor dumps has high chances of success? Where are the tuts in fixing nor dumps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back