Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 26, 2020 at 12:02 AM       89      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shortly after Sony's PlayStation Bug Bounty Program announcement that had many concerned their PlayStation 4 would become a PAYStation 4, PS4 scene hacker theflow0 reassured those holding out on updating their Firmware since his previous note that he's still going to disclose something in a few weeks/months with no specific ETA given. ā³

:idea: Perhaps he's waiting for $ony to give him permission to disclose it publicly (to comply with their terms) if it was the bug he submitted a few months ago in their program, or if not then maybe he wants to wait for the PS5's Holiday 2020 Launch... unfortunately a lack of transparency leaves the delay open to speculation only. o_O

In any case, it's great to see the PlayStation Bug Bounty Program program isn't dissuading all PS4 hackers from continuing to contribute to the scene even after getting paid... hopefully other developers will also follow making it a win for the entire community! šŸ’ž

In the Tweets below, theflow0 also confirmed a new webkit exploit chain for PS Vita called HENlo is incoming and can be used to jailbreak the device for those who still own a PlayStation Vita handheld console.

PS4 scene, you're starting such a drama over nothing. I was actually planning to disclose something in a few weeks/months (which I will still do...) and after that, I'd like to announce my retirement, even if I was never part of that toxic and entitled "scene."
The only scene I am part of is the Vita Scene, and I am really proud seeing a lot of people getting into programming and even security thanks to this little toy :)
and while I'm here, I'd like to announce a new webkit exploit chain for the PS Vita called "HENlo" which allows you to conveniently jailbreak your device. I'm looking for some funny doggo memes/logo submissions.
Bye PAYStation 4 PS4 Hacker TheFloW Vows PlayStation 4 Disclosure.jpg

Comments

Sony won over the public thanks to this! Because if it wasn't, it wouldn't be what it is. So, my friends, sooner or later, we'll be sure that other hackers will appear to develop new explorations of the ps4 to ps5 scene.

I live in iran and ps4 games are expensive because of u.s fcking sanctions, so I need new exploit not you guys!!!!. You can buy the original games with a most cheapest price in the world!!!

because we are anxious to want explorations at the moment, it is the reason that led developers to do the dramas they do all their lives, if we started to ignore any information coming from them without hard evidence, I think we would be more respected.

buy a gamer PC and play some games available on the PC, it will be less stressful, come to me, friend

I said months ago Devs sold out to Sony money before the true reason of freedom and using a Device the why we see fit Reason I started Hacking Devices years ago is the freedom in running what i want on it but each to their own... its about the small guy showing the Giants a fck you but the Giant has now done what it always do if you cant stop them just pay them off!!!!!!

Ones again the Giant will dictate to Hackers and Devs a Big fat fck you and show them that we will do it there why so the Dev and Hacker is now bowing to the Giant again not , me!!!!! i have self respect and you cant just buy me off!!!!!

Anyway my 5 cent have a great day.

Warm Regard Hacker ML79 OUT!

Well sorry but most dont seem to really know what hackers do or what the term means... They dont do it just to get free games .... they didnt do it in the past or will be in the future... hackers do things that wont push Systems to run games for free... sad that the majority doesnt seem to know that.... in the past we didnt call those guys that do exactly that crackers and not hackers.

Update you knowledge before you start to moan... and by the way to buy a system and expect to get games for no money is utter bs... and to say i got no money or the games are to high in price ..DONT buy that system.

If you buy a car and cant afford gasoline, so you steal it and then say oh well i got no money is extremely insane. You got no rights for free games.. there are Software and Game developers out there that need money to to live and support their families, ever thought of that fact ?

I guess not because most want to rip off others, benefit from others and then tell "its my right to do so" ...guess what ITS NOT... if you do hard work and get ripped off you would moan and boast and rampage around ... sad to see so many kids that seem to think they are entitled to get cracked stuff for nothing.

A real Hacker gives crap about games.. a real hacker finds vulnerabilities and gives a hint so it can be fixed (hardware or software based) ..so why not just shut up or try to learn and do your own exploits and share it with the world instead of just moan and brag around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back