Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter ash721       Start date Jan 9, 2017 at 1:32 PM       12      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his announcement, PlayStation 4 developer @RedEyeX32 kept good on his promise and has released Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare Remastered CUSA03522 Title Update 1.07 of the PS4 MWR package decrypted today for developers to examine! :ninja:

Download: UP0002-CUSA03522_00-CODMWRTHEGAME001-A0107-V0100_0.rar (583.9 MB) / PS4 MWR XML / PS4 MWR JSON

Below are some recent Tweets from his Twitter as well:

Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for the heads-up via Private Message also! :thumbup:
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare Remastered CUSA03522 1.07 Decrypted.jpg

Comments

Deciphered the game plus the console nothing so far we are in placement 0! Really confusing!

When will that expected, jailbreak or cfw to 4.05 or etc ...? Because we are in state 0!

this is very well done and those stop saying oh hoping for newer firmware and so on, give the gentleman a break he puts a lot of man hours into this that's why i never upgraded my ps4 so i am good to go on v 1.76

thank you so much keep up the good work, dont pay attention to leechers that want want want and no help or even a lie or plus rep unreal some are just greedy and only care about themselves double props, AMAZING START SIMPLY AMAZING cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back