Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jan 5, 2017 at 11:51 PM       15      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the PS4 GTA V Hax Demo with @BadChoicesZ, PlayStation 4 developer @kurt2467 recently added some new Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 (BO3) Mod Tools for PC demonstration videos to his YouTube channel which can also been seen below! :veryhappy:

To quote from the video captions: BO3 Mod Tools - Jump Pads + My Map

Here's an example of the jump pads I have been working on. I made these a lot more like the revelations cause the one released is ass. Also just a little preview of a map that will probably never be finished :openedeyewink:

[Release] BO3 Zombies Launch Pads

The launch pad release for BO3 mod tools. Sorry i forgot to actually tell you guys how to install the files, but i wrote a text tutorial in the download.

Download: BO3 Launch Pads [kurt2467].rar (1.22 MB)
Code:
FIRST:
Add scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_launch_pad.gsc to your maps zone file

SOUNDS:
Add the following to your user_aliases.csv in root/share/raw/sound/aliases/

launchpad_wind_loop,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_wind_loop.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,200,1000,,,,,,4,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
launchpad_activate,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_activate.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,60,100,100,400,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
launchpad_land,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_land.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,200,1000,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
launchpad_fly,,,kurt_sounds\flinger_fly.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,100,100,200,1000,,,,,,1,,,,,,,,,,,3d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

SCRIPTING:
1. Add "#using scripts\zm\zm_launch_pad;" to your mapname.gsc
2. Add "thread zm_launch_pad::init();" in the init function inside of your mapname.gsc
BO3 Mod Tools - Magic Chest

My custom mystery box that i made just for some extra customization. Only thing left to do is to make it move around when u get a teddy bear.

BO3 Mod Tools - Ascension Lunar Landers

Here are my lunar landers i made today. I tried to make it as close to the real thing as possible. Just need to add the effects and make it kill zombies near by.

BO3 Mod Tools - Lunar Landers FINAL

The landers i made for Promnigys upcoming map :D
Call of Duty Black Ops 3 (BO3) PS4 Mod Tools Demos by Kurt2467.jpg

Comments

then dont post what you dont understand or you dont know 100% of
Huh? Aren't you mad me? Please yourself respect.

I read it this about Bo3 Mods Tools for PC can be modded by zombie maps creator. And etc more.

Edited:

Treyarch say denied for console mods tools on PS4 and Xbox one from Bo3 zombie maps creator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back