Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 16, 2017 at 9:16 PM       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the last CoD: Ghosts PS4 RTM Demo, today PlayStation 4 developer MsKx aka @MsKxModdingXC62 shared another Call of Duty: Ghosts PS4 Real-Time Environment (RTE) 1.76 demonstration video showing off their latest progress! :extremelyhappy:

To quote from the video's caption, roughly translated: Real Time demonstration on a PS4 in firmware 1.76.

Credits:

TheoryWrong
Jimmy Modding
DEv_ShOoTz
Marbella
AmazingNO0B
MsKx
Thanks to @HydrogenNGU for passing the news along earlier today on Twitter. ;-)
Call of Duty Ghosts PlayStation 4 RTE 1.76 Demo Video by MsKx.jpg

Comments

lol, i dont want to sound like a Pro, but... ehm... Only Namechange? nothing more? MsKx could've done a little bit more then just a simple namechange in my opinion... It is literally 1x String to be change in the memory, so yea... i dont get the point on this, as of when you access the Memory and search for your Name, you can change it on one of the entrys...

lol, i dont want to sound like a Pro, but... ehm... Only Namechange? nothing more? MsKx could've done a little bit more then just a simple namechange in my opinion... It is literally 1x String to be change in the memory, so yea... i dont get the point on this, as of when you access the Memory and search for your Name, you can change it on one of the entrys...
yeah, we have more now, this video was just a small proof that our memory class was working

yeah, we have more now, this video was just a small proof that our memory class was working
Black Panther shared the code for it on NextGenUpdate. I mean devs know it, but here it is for those who need it for anything, so big ol' thanks to him :p

0x200F99C = Username offset in gclient_s for ghosts 1.20 on PS4 (0x3a80 size)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back