Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 30, 2018 at 6:03 AM       3,076       8            
This weekend @CMTFrosty (aka Azora_Raise and CMT Frosty on YouTube) shared a Call of Duty: Ghosts v1.00 PS4 5.05 ELF Forge Mod originally made by Golden (@g991) that he has since updated. :cool:

Download: Ghost ForgeMod 505.elf (9.9 KB)

This comes following a Ghosts RTM Game Mods Demo, some CoD: Ghosts v1.00 Offsets, Ghosts PS4 Public Addresses, a Ghosts 1.00 SPRX Modding Menu and a Ghosts 1.00 PS4 Mod Tool Showcase.

Below is a demonstration video of the latest Call of Duty: Ghosts v1.00 PS4 5.05 ELF Forge Mod in action along with details from the description:
  • Originally made by Golden.
  • Updated by me.
  • How to use? Find an elf loader.

[PS4/5.05] ELF Forge Mod | Ghosts 1.00
To quote: Released Version 1.1 of PeekPoke.

Download: PeekPoke v1.1.zip (12.3 MB) / GIT

What's new? Added:
  • Conversions (hex to string and stuff like that)
  • Fixed send payload (added wrong payload)
  • Fixed scan memory by string (just completely forgot to add it on release)
A PS4 debugged for MacOS made with visual studio and xcode.

PeekPoke

A PS4 debugger for MacOS made with visual studio and xcode. Code is not organized and messy/not optimised because I didn't think this was going to become a fully working project. I was just messing around with visual studio for Mac and this project ended up being a full debugger for PS4. I hope you can learn with this for creating C# tools using windows libraries on mac. This project uses mono. Thanks to golden (https://twitter.com/goldfitzgerald and https://github.com/jogolden) for the PS4 library (JKPatch)
PeekPoke 1.3 PS4 (MAC OS) by CMTFrosty.png

Here are some previous articles on various PlayStation 4 ELF Loaders for those interested, sorted by date:
Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 5.05 ELF Forge Mod Updated by CMT Frosty.jpg

Comments

Recent Articles
PS4 Patch Builder for Building Modded Update PKGs by MODDED WARFARE
Since his YouTube Issues PlayStation 4 homebrew developer @MODDEDWARFARE returns releasing on Twitter a PS4 Patch Builder application used for building modded Update Packages (PKGs) alongside a...
PS Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 is Live, Don't Update!
Trick or treat?! šŸŽƒ Since their previous PS Vita OFW revision, today Sony pushed live a PlayStation Vita System Software / Firmware 3.73 Update leaving many curious if they patched the H-Encore 2...
PlayStation Store Halloween Sale Now Live, PSN Game Deals Up to Half Off
The month is already half over and Halloween 2019 is quickly approaching as Sony unleashes their latest PlayStation Store Halloween Sale featuring PSN game deals at up to 50% off on select titles...
Sony PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent Surfaces
Contrary to the potential PSVR2 Patent that superimposes a computer-generated image on a user's view of the real world, the latest PlayStation Augmented Reality (AR) Wireless Headset Patent by...