Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 30, 2018 at 6:03 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend @CMTFrosty (aka Azora_Raise and CMT Frosty on YouTube) shared a Call of Duty: Ghosts v1.00 PS4 5.05 ELF Forge Mod originally made by Golden (@g991) that he has since updated. :cool:

Download: Ghost ForgeMod 505.elf (9.9 KB)

This comes following a Ghosts RTM Game Mods Demo, some CoD: Ghosts v1.00 Offsets, Ghosts PS4 Public Addresses, a Ghosts 1.00 SPRX Modding Menu and a Ghosts 1.00 PS4 Mod Tool Showcase.

Below is a demonstration video of the latest Call of Duty: Ghosts v1.00 PS4 5.05 ELF Forge Mod in action along with details from the description:
  • Originally made by Golden.
  • Updated by me.
  • How to use? Find an elf loader.

[PS4/5.05] ELF Forge Mod | Ghosts 1.00
To quote: Released Version 1.1 of PeekPoke.

Download: PeekPoke v1.1.zip (12.3 MB) / GIT

What's new? Added:
  • Conversions (hex to string and stuff like that)
  • Fixed send payload (added wrong payload)
  • Fixed scan memory by string (just completely forgot to add it on release)
A PS4 debugged for MacOS made with visual studio and xcode.

PeekPoke

A PS4 debugger for MacOS made with visual studio and xcode. Code is not organized and messy/not optimised because I didn't think this was going to become a fully working project. I was just messing around with visual studio for Mac and this project ended up being a full debugger for PS4. I hope you can learn with this for creating C# tools using windows libraries on mac. This project uses mono. Thanks to golden (https://twitter.com/goldfitzgerald and https://github.com/jogolden) for the PS4 library (JKPatch)
PeekPoke 1.3 PS4 (MAC OS) by CMTFrosty.png

Here are some previous articles on various PlayStation 4 ELF Loaders for those interested, sorted by date:
Call of Duty Ghosts PS4 5.05 ELF Forge Mod Updated by CMT Frosty.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back