Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding his Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 Mod Menu 1.23 release and PS4 Toolbox by @DeathRGH, today PlayStation 4 game modder @CustomHooker shared on Twitter a Call of Duty Ghosts: Unlock All PS4 Trophies for All Clients video demo from his YouTube Channel which can be seen below. 🏆

This comes following the XLink Kai Update with PS4 Support, and in the video's description he states the following to quote:

If you join me into a LAN game via XBSLink could be possible to unlock trophies for 7.02/xx consoles (not tested).

[PS4] Call of Duty Ghosts Unlock all Trophies for all Clients
:arrow: Here's some related articles on PlayStation 4 Trophies for those interested sorted by date with the oldest first:
:fire: Also heating things up on YouTube: Modern Warfare Battle Royale Leaked Gameplay! (Call of Duty Warzone) Modern Warfare Warzone Gameplay
Call of Duty Ghosts Unlock All PS4 Trophies for Clients by CustomHooker.jpg

Comments

psxhax I got a quick question. If I were to make a tutorial or just take pictures of the process to put a pc in a xbox 360 slim case will it be posted as a its own thread or post? (im just curious) If possible how will I be able to create my own thread or post?

@mrtwinky I'd make a regular post reply and @ mention me in it, then I'll move your topic to its own thread. :)

@DeathRGH Is this a case of one dev re-inventing the same wheel that another did in the past and you'd like it known that you did it first, or are you saying that @CustomHooker is trying to pass off your actual code as his own?

In either case it would be handy if you can link to yours as I don't see it here... let me know and we'll update the OP accordingly. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back