Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSG Sparrow       Start date Aug 28, 2017 at 12:15 AM       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone an expert hacker with the open source memory scanner / hex editor / debugger Cheat Engine and knows computer languages, scripts and mono dissect?

I am trying to get help creating hacks for the Fight The Dragon: Adventure Construction Kit (ACK). :geek:

Why? Some requirements to publish adventures are dumb and keep people from creating unique and great adventures. I would like to get the tile limit amount higher so I can create bigger adventures.

I tried to hack these but ran into problems with some of them and I couldn't find the pointers for all the hacks. I am an experienced hacker but I still have a lot to learn. :)

This game uses unity if some knows how to hack using mono dissect. Here is what I was trying to hack.

FIGHT THE DRAGON
ACK HACKS

#1 ENABLE PUBLISH BUTTON
(Note 1: This should bypass all requirements to publish whether they are checked or not)
#2 DISABLE YOUR POTIONS TO ENEMY RATIO IS TOO HIGH.
#3 DISABLE YOUR LOOT TO ENEMY RATIO IS TOO HIGH.
#4 DISABLE YOU MUST HAVE MORE THEN 1 ENEMY TYPE.
#5 MAX TOTAL TILES LAID FROM 10,000 TO 99,999
#6 MAX TILE AMOUNT FROM 1,350 TO 99,999
(Note 2: Amount is the same for all tiles.)
(Note 3-Problem 1: Will have to come up with a way to make let you lay down more then 1 tile at a time after 1,350.
(Note 4-Problem 2: After a certain amount of tiles laid, all tiles laid disappear.
#7 MAX PAINT AMOUNT FROM 4,000 TO 99,999
Calling Cheat Engine (PC) Hackers for Fight The Dragon ACK.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back