Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter supersam1983       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.

supersam1983

Contributor
Hi Guys,

I recently purchased a new PS4 slim with 4.05 firmware and i've been wanting to copy all my game saves from my old PS4 which is on FW: 4.73.

Every time i try to copy the data from USB to the new PS4 i keep getting this error (Picture below)

9qOMLRn.jpg

What am i doing wrong?

This post was very helpful. Do we know if an app/homebrew would ever be released to allow gamesaves from older firmware consoles to be transferred to 4.05 consoles?

NOTICE:This Way didn't work , but at least it showed the files inside my hacked PS4

Ok I tried to track the files of The witcher 3 and i copied my old saves game data from (old PS4 with 4.73) to the hacked one : this what i did

1- the file directory /user/home/19945316/savedata/CUSA01441/ using ftp
2- changed the names of the old saves game files from e.g. AutoSave to sdimg_AutoSave
only for the files not .bin files
3- send them to my hacked PS4 via ftp
4- restarted my ps4 (i don't know why)
5- checked the saved data in my hacked PS4 and i found them
6- run the PS4hen ,run the witcher 3

but the game give me the a massage that the data is corrupted, my notes :@psxmod i don't think the system firmware has anything to do with it , bcz i played the witcher 3 for 5 minutes before i dumped it and when i reinstalled it the save game didn't work on the hacked version of the game and it was already inside the my 4.05 Ps4

I think it is fixable but im not a dev but maybe someone with more knowledge can figure it out

I have a same troble. Have a PS4 Fat 5.50 with old saves and PS4 PRO 4.55 And don't know how transfer my data to new console. Still not have solution?

face the same problem... seems like there is some kind of security system that wont let you copy savedata form
a newer FW to a old one... (always shows corrupted)
ex:
4.05 ----> 5.05 ok
5.05 ----> 4.05 corrupted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back