Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Sep 15, 2019 at 12:08 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders available now for a whopping 229.99 Euros (~$256.43 USD) to get your retrogaming fix. 🔥

According to the official site, 16 classic Capcom arcade titles are included as follows:
  • 1944 The Loop Master
  • Aliens Vs Predator
  • Armored Warriors
  • Capcom Sports Club
  • Captain Commando
  • Cyberbots Full Metal Madness
  • Darkstalkers The Night Warriors
  • Eco Fighters
  • Final Fight
  • Ghouls And Ghosts
  • Giga Wing
  • Mega Man The Power Battle
  • Progear
  • Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting
  • Strider
  • Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo
Capcom Home Arcade - Trailer
:idea: Some popular alternatives to the limited and pricey Capcom Home Arcade include Pandora's Box, which according to ZeroJay's Blog is a series of multi-game bootleg arcade boards created by Chinese company 3A Game that offer over 2,000 games playable and are available on marketplaces including AliExpress and Ebay for a cost of around $100 each.

If anyone here has first-hand experience with Pandora's Box or similar multi-game emulator systems you would recommend let us know in the comments below... and remember emulation is preservation. :lovewins:

Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video.jpg

Comments

lol at price tag.
I have an Pandora 5s (999 games, 120€ at the time) and is a lot of fun. I usually play Sunset Riders bcz is my favorite.

wait until Mame see this there gonna sue :LOL::geek::sneaky: nice to see a usb port on the front it will be hacked in no time i feel its 5 years to late tbh.

~$256.43 for retro game?! i don't know what they think, the graphics not good enough. For myself, i will looking for the other game... :bananaman18:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back