Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Apr 18, 2017 at 11:14 PM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following PS3 ControlConsole API (CCAPI) v2.70 Rev 6, today PlayStation 3 developer darkxex released an unofficial CCCheater update based on @barthen's previous work for those on PS3 4.81 CFW with details below. (-:

Download: cccheaterx.zip (1.9 MB) / CCCheaterX-master.zip / GIT

From @darkxex, to quote: [Tool] CCCheaterX (Unofficial Update of CCCheater for CFW 4.81)

Here's what he had to say, to quote: Hi, first sorry my bad English, I am Chilean and speak Spanish, today I started to update the application called CCCheater to work with CFW 4.81, I also added to show the temperature, console version, and a notification on the console when you connect without problems.

The original work is of Barthen, I just rework the app for CCAPI 2.7, I really do not know if Barthen is alive or not, because I use forums in Spanish like elotrolado.net for the scene, and I was looking at google, but I did not find any updates since 2014 from the barthen application.

Well that, all thanks to Barthen, and to the creator of CCAPI who left the documentation to implement the new library for 2.7.
CCCheaterX Tool (Unofficial Update) for PS3 CFW 4.81 by Darkxex.png

Comments

I still using PS3 but how can we use this ?

Can show me some guide ? Install at pc or ps3 to get it work ?
It looks like you'd install it on the PC and connect to the PS3's IP based on the screenshot, if it's similar to CCAPI installing it may work a bit like this:

Can email me the link to the youtube and i will check it out.
I cannot see the link as it been down.

Wanna try the cheat code for my self.

Thank once again.

The YouTube video link is here, works for me but it may be region-restricted to view:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy5D0Mpa8YA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back