PS3 plug-ins comes a great release from developer mysis called CFW Settings for PlayStation 3
It allows you to Remarry BD without downgrading and Factory Service Mode without a dongle which is very nice
To quote: CFW-Settings 0.1
xai_plugin by mysis - Release 0.1
Happy New Year Everyone!
- XMB Icons for nice cfw tasks, nicely listed in network column
- XMB-Actions without the need for webbrowser for each step
- Simply select and its executed!
- No Thread waiting for controller input!
- No additional CPU time stolen!
- BD Remarry without downgrading!
- Enter Factory Service Mode up to latest Firmware without Dongle!
=REBUG-Settings=Code:Clean Log File - Gives you the option to delete the Log-File Dump Disc Hash Key - This Option will write retrieve disc hash key from an ORIGINAL game disc and save it to log file This works without running the actual game! Log Klicense usage - Games that use klicense for accessing edat-files this option will save filename and klicensee to log file. Log Secure File ID usage - This will log save data name and file id key Enable In-Game Screenshot - This will only Enable for current system runtime. Override Disc SFO - Will apply SFO Attribute (0xA5) Remoteplay and SystemBGM to Disc Games. It will prolly not work with its Updates. Display applicable version - Tells you the minimum downgrade version of your system Dump IDPS - Prints your IDPS in cfw-settings.log Set dev_flash from USB - Jailcrab code for writing Lv2Kernel redirecting /dev_flash/ access to a mounted /dev_usb/ Remarry Bluray Drive - Remarries the bd drive to the System Re-Initialize VTRM-Region - Aka RSOD-Fix if VTRM not a hw problem Toggle DLNA - Turns DLNA Media Server On/Off, usefull for DEX Rebulid Database - Reboots with Database rebuilding flag set Check Filesystem - Reboots and allows you to check and repair filesystem Toggle Recovery Mode - Reboots into Recovery Mode Toggle Factory Service Mode - Reboots into Factory Service Mode without Dongle
=Note=Code:Toggle Cobra Mode - Enables or if active disables Cobra Mode Toggle Rebug Mode - Enables or if active disables Rebug Mode Toggle Debug Settings Menu - Switches between "CEX QA" and "DEX" Debug Settings Download latest Rebug Toolbox Install downloaded Rebug Toolbox
- should not be fw dependant, tested on 4.46 and 4.7x and does not use hardcoded offset patches
- requires peek+poke (sc6+7+8+9) for few options
- Log File path: /dev_hdd0/tmp/cfw-settings.log (Note: in FSM its /dev_usb/cfw-settings.log + hidden + system file flagged)
- if you are using another xai_plugin for ex. rebooting, it can lead to incompatibility to prevent that, change the actual module action in (probably) category_user.xml (?) to:orCode:"<Pair key="module_name"><String>xai_plugin</String></Pair>" "<Pair key="module_action"><String>soft_reboot_action</String></Pair>" // soft reboot
=Installation=Code:"<Pair key="module_name"><String>xai_plugin</String></Pair>" "<Pair key="module_action"><String>hard_reboot_action</String></Pair>" // hard reboot
=BD Remarry=Code:copy "xai_plugin.sprx" AND "videorec.sprx" to "/dev_blind/vsh/module/" copy "xai_plugin.rco" to "/dev_blind/vsh/resource/" copy "category_network.xml", (cfw-settings added for CEX xmb) "category_network_tool2.xml" and (cfw-settings added for DEX xmb) "cfw_settings_en.xml" (contains cfw-settings and rebug-settings xmb-folders) to -> "/dev_blind/vsh/resource/explore/xmb/"
1) Toggle Factory Service Mode (should be easy now)
2) Put "eid_root_key" that belongs to the console to /dev_usb/
3) Select Remarry Bluray Drive in Network->cfw-settings->Remarry Bluray Drive
4) If everything went fine it should have notified: "CEX_drive_init() succeeded"
5) Dont forget to repair CRL/DRL if you need to fix it
Successfully remarried /dev_usb/cfw-settings.log should look like:
Code:2011-12-31 19:00:24 [xai_plugin] : : _xai_plugin_prx_entry() 2011-12-31 19:00:24 [xai_plugin] : 1 : xai_plugin_init() 2011-12-31 19:00:24 [xai_plugin] : 1 : xai_plugin_start() 2011-12-31 19:00:24 [xai_plugin] : ACT0 : xai_plugin_action(remarry_bd) Looking for lv1 offset Found lv1 code @0xac574 EID2 P-Block decrypted EID2 S-Block decrypted sys_storage_open(bdvd) = 0 stg BDVD Auto Request Sense OFF success = 0 Identified Drive = SONY PS-SYSTEM 302R4154 ps3rom_lv2_mode_select(2) = 0 ps3rom_lv2_write_buffer(2,60) = 0 ps3rom_lv2_mode_select(3) = 0 ps3rom_lv2_write_buffer(3,670) = 0 ps3rom_lv2_mode_select(4) = 0 ps3rom_lv2_write_buffer(4,8000) = 0 CEX_drive_init() succeeded 2011-12-31 19:01:20 [xai_plugin] : ACT0 : xai_plugin_action(service_mode) Product Mode Disabled
= Thanks =
Sandungas - for the xml adding and rco