Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Trypticon8       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trypticon8

Contributor
I've already posted this on reddit in /r/PS3Homebrew and /r/PS3Hacks but got no reply as quick as I'd like to. I'd wait but this is just really frustrating. Basically, after spending the weekend downloading and converting games, I finally got to the part where I'd be able to transfer to my OFW PS3. I pass over all my games onto my CFW PS3, go to the XMB to check it's all fine and I see quite an awful sight : "Corrupted Data".

Every single game I downloaded and converted wasn't being detected properly by the CFW PS3, which I assume means it'd say the same on my OFW PS3. I tried renaming the folders to just their BLES/BLUS things (Idk what these are called), rebuilt the database again, but no dice. I went back to the compatibility list to make sure that the BLES/BLUS numbers all matched up with my copies, and they did so I'm quite puzzled as to what went wrong.

Games that I have for this (No DLC for any of these, just the base games and their updates) :

1. CoD Ghosts (BLUS31270)
2. CoD BO3 (BLES02166)
3. CoD AW (BLUS31466)
4. GTA 5 (BLES01807)
5. BF4 (BLUS31162)
6. BF3 (BLES01275)
7. Midnight Club L.A (Not the complete edition, BLES00362)

TL;DR : Followed the guide on the Data Transfer Exploit from /r/PS3Homebrew over on reddit, but all my games say "Corrupted Data" on my CFW PS3's XMB.

Any help is appreciated! I'm just quite frustrated that I put in my entire weekend into this, only to get no results.

Assuming you are using the latest version and none have compatibility issues I'll mention the dev @Kusu (although he doesn't appear to be online lately) so when he does come on he'll see this post and share some insight perhaps.

Another way to reach out besides here and Reddit is to open a thread on the official CFW2OFW bug tracker HERE... or maybe you'll get lucky and someone else will have the same Corrupted Data issue who can lend a hand. :)

I'm not sure if the subreddit had the latest version. I'll try again and see if it works. I'll report back with (hopefully good) results. Thanks for the info as well!

So after retrying with the converter you linked, using different games, trying to copy some 1 by 1, I got the same end result. Guess I'll have to start a thread in the bug tracker then.

That, or when the Dev logs in next he'll get a 'mention' notification on this thread and may reply back then.

If anyone else still with a PS3 using CFW2OFW can help, that would also be appreciated! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back