Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far cry 4 game data corrupted ?
you have the wrong version, download the bigger almost ten gb npu version, not the buggy 7,xxgb one, it should fix that, according to ubisoft, i didnt try the psn version yet because i have the normal one working good.

even when that one its much bigger installing extra data on hdd.

you have the wrong version, download the bigger almost ten gb npu version, not the buggy 7,xxgb one, it should fix that, according to ubisoft, i didnt try the psn version yet because i have the normal one working good.

even when that one its much bigger installing extra data on hdd.
or prince of persia forgotten sand black screen?

Beyond to soul I understand what mine??

Create= convert or just create folder?
And
Copy the folder or in a folder PS3_Game?

Create NPUA72074 and copy/paste all contents of PS3_Game (not the folder but what's inside PS3_Game) of Beyond Two Souls [BCUS98298].

Beyond to soul I understand what mine??

Create= convert or just create folder?
And
Copy the folder or in a folder PS3_Game?

Create NPUA72074 and copy/paste all contents of PS3_Game (not the folder but what's inside PS3_Game) of Beyond Two Souls [BCUS98298].
this type of game doesn't need to be converted , so just copy and paste the 'NPUA72074' is the demo folder , BCUS98298 is the game folder

so inside game folder there's a folder called PS3_game , so inside this folder all files need to be copied to a new NPUA72074 folder , and then copy the eboot of demo game to this new folder and change the param.sfo to NPUA72074

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back