Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I've been playing Call Of Duty: Black Ops III on my PS3 DECH UltraSlim DEX OFW 4.78 to test the anti-ban theory on PlayStation 3 developer consoles.

Here is what happened, to quote from my PSXHackingNews.com page:

Yesterday I would like to know if DECH console (developer console) are really unbannable so I bought Black ops III and I have try in my DECH ultraslim with and without any mods and any antiban and it work, I'm not banned (Account or Console ID) instead of being banned instantly.

Full video:

To quote from @01cedric in his post HERE: Thats because BO3 Checks, if you have Modified the Memory. This means, if you want to modify it, you need to do the same thing like on XBOX called "Challenge Spoofing", what it does is, it sends the right Challenge Seed to the Activision Servers, so the Servers think, you're on a Retail Console and havent modified their Memory.

On Top of that, if you want to use a SPRX (which is needed in order to do the Challenge Spoofing Part) you need to inject the SPRX after you passed the "Loading Player Profile" in the mainmenu, because BO3 Checks aswell, if you have anything linked to the Eboot.

And it checks, if you run a modded console, thats why your friends most likely getting banned with a original eboot.

Hope this helped.

I've uploaded a Video 3 Days ago showcasing it, and I'm still unbanned from BO3, as of my Anti-Ban is just the best :D (Cannot be used within an Eboot as of told already above)
COD Black Ops III on PS3 DECH UltraSlim Anti-ban Testing by MrNiato.jpg

Comments

That is logic that you have not be banned: bo3 direct ban is only happening when you have a modded eboot.bin...

So as MrNiato use the original eboot.bin, there is no reason to be banned.

That is logic that you have not be banned: bo3 direct ban is only happening when you have a modded eboot.bin...

So as MrNiato use the original eboot.bin, there is no reason to be banned.
I have use original EBOOT.BIN and Debug EBOOT.BIN after.
But some of my friend are banned even if they use original EBOOT.BIN :unsure:

I have use original EBOOT.BIN and Debug EBOOT.BIN after.
But some of my friend are banned even if they use original EBOOT.BIN :unsure:

Thats because BO3 Checks, if you have Modified the Memory. This means, if you want to modify it, you need to do the same thing like on XBOX called "Challenge Spoofing", what it does is, it sends the right Challenge Seed to the Activision Servers, so the Servers think, you're on a Retail Console and havent modified their Memory.

On Top of that, if you want to use a SPRX (which is needed in order to do the Challenge Spoofing Part) you need to inject the SPRX after you passed the "Loading Player Profile" in the mainmenu, because BO3 Checks aswell, if you have anything linked to the Eboot.

And it checks, if you run a modded console, thats why your friends most likely getting banned with a original eboot.

Hope this helped.

I've uploaded a Video 3 Days ago showcasing it, and I'm still unbanned from BO3, as of my Anti-Ban is just the best :D (Cannot be used within an Eboot as of told already above)

Thats because BO3 Checks, if you have Modified the Memory. This means, if you want to modify it, you need to do the same thing like on XBOX called "Challenge Spoofing", what it does is, it sends the right Challenge Seed to the Activision Servers, so the Servers think, you're on a Retail Console and havent modified their Memory.

Hope this helped.

Thanks you again :)

Thanks you again :)
Yo can you mod gta5? im just asking because i always wanted to hack the hell out of this game man. I try to mod the game sometimes but my mom always catches me out some how and thanks for the video!

i always wanted to see how devs mod the game sometimes but hay its sometimes fun in games right.. also can you have a back up of your update so i can use it on my ps3 slim? i also have a dev kit but its on 4.50 fw so i cant sign in atm but can i have a update to 4.81

thanks if you can im out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back