Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter jamesblond007       Start date Mar 4, 2021 at 3:49 PM       18      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Remastered PS4 Mod Menu with a demonstration video below from my YouTube Channel for those with a Jailbroken PlayStation 4 console to check out.

CoD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered PS4 Mod Menu by TER152.png

Download: MW2CR PS4 By TER152.rar (18 KB - includes MW2_By_TER152.elf) / MW2CR PS4 By TER152.rar (37.3 KB) / Mirror

It's an early release with more features to be added in the future.

Special thanks to @DeathRGH (Twitter) also! đź’™

How to install:

Simply open the game and inject the .elf using PlayStation 4 Tool Box v2 :)

Report any bugs / issues to my Twitter below.
Changelog:

• Initial Release
Video:
  • Music: Vosai & Facading - Crossed The Line
  • Raptures & Jeonghyeon - Into The Light
Download: ELF-INJECTOR-7.55.rar (4.22 MB - includes PS4-ELF-INJECTOR.exe)
SceShellUI NETFramework Dump (PS4 5.05)

Download: SceShellUI.rar (33.15 MB) / Mirror

Thanks to LegendaryOSM for pointing this out.
Black Ops Cold War | 1.00 PS4 | 4k | Zombies Gameplay

This is the PS4 base game 1.00 with just the zombie base installed. Don't ask me for a download, I didn't dump the game. I just got it to help unlock all modes. If you want to try to yourself you have to wait until the PKG is public!

MW2 REMASTERED 1 CLICK MOD MENU LOADER PS54 6.72-7.55

(1) LOAD HEN
(2) LOAD MW2 GAME LEAVE GAME RUNNING ON BACKGROUND
(3) LOAD PS4DEBUG PAYLOAD
(4) OPEN MW2 MOD MENU TOOL PUT IP CONNECT AND INJECT
ENJOY

Download: MODMW2-LOADER.rar (379.12 KB - includes MW2-MOD-INJECTOR.exe, ELF, libdebug.dll and onlykl theme.dll) / MODMW2-LOADER9.00.rar (543.74 KB)
Modern Warfare 2 Remastered MOD MENU On PS4 (2022)
CoD Modern Warfare 2 Remastered PS4 Mod Menu by TER152.jpg

Comments

@Shanks2021
I think but not sure, that you can actually use pc mods in the game, kinda like you can with skyrim, gta and others. modded warfare did a tutorial on how to do it with skyrim and I think it maybe sort of the same with this, or at least along the same lines.

Great menu working perfect, option to stop timer would be nice and also Unlock all trophies gives me an error. running pretty good otherwise thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back