Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My first topic on the site!

A hidden gem and exclusive on the PS4 Concrete Genie is now playable at up to 60 Frames Per Second on Base and Pro consoles!

This comes following my Final Fantasy VII Remake PS4 60FPS Patch, and below is a video demo of Concrete Genie now playable at 60FPS on PlayStation 4 from my YouTube Channel:

Video

Download: Patch / UP9000-CUSA11834_00-CONCRETEGENIE000patch60fps-A0106-V0100.pkg (3.58 GB - Concrete Genie Patch Update 1.06 / 60 FPS PS4 Pro)

Spoiler

For those who'd like to support my work can do so on my Patreon page and follow me on Twitter.
Concrete Genie Now Playable at 60FPS on PS4 with Patch by Illusion0001.jpg

Comments

Congrats @illusion0001, thanks for sharing! <3

To embed videos, just paste their URL like this in a post:
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBSgN8vU1gI
What happens then, is Xenforo 2 transforms it to BBCODE as:
Code:
[MEDIA=youtube]BBSgN8vU1gI[/MEDIA]
PS: I added a sideblock that appears next to all topics started by you with a Patreon banner for those who'd like to support your efforts. ;)

One question
Do these 60 fps patches make your ps4 work harder.
Cause sometimes you hear crazy sounds, especially playing games like ghost of tsushima.

@vishay
It depends on what is being done to get to 60fps. However, most get it done by lowering the resolution and/or disabling graphical effects like motion blur, etc.

That said, you can technically alter timings and functions by changing certain parameters like FPS. Sometimes animations and physics are tied to it so I guess it's possible. I also think you can essentially OC the APU but I don't think any patches have done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back