Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date May 10, 2016 at 1:38 AM       3      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the previous release, PlayStation 3 developer baxalo recently updated the Control Fan Utility for PS3 CFW 4.78 / 4.80 followed by a 4.82 PS3 Fan Temperature Control, a v4.83 update by Evilnat, a 4.84 PKG below and Control Fan Utility v1.8 for CFW 4.87 CEX by theheroGAC.

Download: Control_Fan_Utility_ 1.9.4(4.78).pkg (221.48 KB) / Control_Fan_Utility_ 1.9.4(4.80).pkg (221.48 KB) / Control Fan Utility [v4.83 Unofficial].rar (214 KB) / GIT / Control.Fan.Utility.4.84.pkg (for CFW 4.84 DEX AND CEX) / control_fan_utility.pkg (4.86) / control_fan_utility.v1.8.pkg / GIT

To quote, roughly translated: We upgraded the fan management program for the PS3 to be compatible with the 4.78 and 4.80 CFW. Above we provide separately for each CFW the corresponding version of the Fan Control Utility. First uninstall the previous version and then put the new.

Some additional details are also available on it from GameSonic.it, as follows:

Color of LED:
  • Up to 70° will flash yellow and green
  • If the temperature is above 70° it will flash yellow, red and green
  • The green LED illuminates for 1.5 seconds every 11-12 seconds. This is the way the payload tells us that it is working normally (especially if shown a yellow LED)
Recommended Mode:

Payload mode

Installation:

Copy to a USB .pkg and the files install from Install Package Files.

Control Fan Utility PS3 Homebrew
Control Fan Utility.jpg

Comments

There is no update at all, 1.9.4 is an ancient pkg i've being using since 4.4x i guess. It works on all the cfws. Tested that old pkg on 4.80 cobra ferrox.

Maybe the icon (greek flag) has changed (i change it after install it), dont know, anyway i dont need-want to register/login to other site to get this pkg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back