Category PS4 Guides and Tutorials       Thread starter stooged       Start date Jun 1, 2018 at 4:36 AM       29,208       87            
I have had a few people asking about converting payloads to .js so I will post this here.

With 5.05 we don't need to use payload.js anymore you can just make a single .html file with the exploit and payload in a single file, thank you to @XVortex you will notice this on his PS4 HEN GitHub inside the exploit folder.

I put together this .py file that you can use to convert a .bin into index.html
usage:
bin2html.py [binfile]

example:
bin2html.py AppToUsb.bin
Convert .BIN Into Index.html for 5.05 Exploit and Payloads Guide.jpg

Comments

alimazharali

Contributor
Verified
How we can change index.html payloads to .BIN file for esp wifi

I mean a simple method to convert multiple .JS payloads in to one .BIN to Flash ESP8266 so I can make my own .bin to flash, there is difficult method out there, I just need some simple conversation tool ?

lee48uk

Contributor
Hope someone can help is there an app like this to convert html to a bin file.

I want to host on my phone and its easier with a payload sender and bin files

Recent Articles
Chiaki: Free and Open Source PS4 Remote Play Client by Thestr4ng3r!
Last month we reported on a PS4 Remote Play open source client in development by thestr4ng3r, and today he released Chiaki... the first free and open source PS4 Remote Play client software for...
Sony Patent Surfaces on Rumored PlayStation 5 / PS5 Development Kit Design
Although Sony's next-generation PlayStation 5 console isn't expected until the 2020 holiday season, today Andrew Marmo tweeted about a rumored Sony Interactive Entertainment patent...
CoD: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha Gamescom 2019 PS4 Trailer and Tips
The public Gamescom 2019 event runs from August 21st through the 24th, and during the weekend of August 23rd through the 25th gamers will be able to play the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2v2 Alpha...
Ninja Shodown PS4 Homebrew Game in Development, Demo by Markus95
Since the PCSX-R Emulator PS4 PKG release, PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) shared a demonstration video of a new homebrew game in development for PS4, PS Vita and Nintendo Switch...