Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few people asking about converting payloads to .js so I will post this here.

With 5.05 we don't need to use payload.js anymore you can just make a single .html file with the exploit and payload in a single file, thank you to @XVortex you will notice this on his PS4 HEN GitHub inside the exploit folder.

I put together this .py file that you can use to convert a .bin into index.html
usage:
bin2html.py [binfile]

example:
bin2html.py AppToUsb.bin
Convert .BIN Into Index.html for 5.05 Exploit and Payloads Guide.jpg

Comments

its good for the esp boards too because you can rename the html files from index.html to something like AppToUsb.html and keep all the payloads in one folder without needing multiple copies of the exploit files like in 4.55, it frees up space for SPIFFS

Can i use this to convert the .bin payloads for 4.55 and 4.05 to index.html and use them with a web server? Or this one converts the .bin file to 5.05 index.html only?

This is great! Am I correct in assuming that by using this method, the individual can just link to the page to run the relevant payload and thus not need a payload sender?

@stooged - is there anyway of making a slight alteration to your amazing Android app whereby you can add payloads as .bin files but rather than having to 'send payload, it will populate a 'payload.html' and just show a clickable link to the payloads. Thus creating the type of interface seen by the ESP8266 home screen.

Hope what I said made sense.

Keep up the excellent work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back