Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had a few people asking about converting payloads to .js so I will post this here.

With 5.05 we don't need to use payload.js anymore you can just make a single .html file with the exploit and payload in a single file, thank you to @XVortex you will notice this on his PS4 HEN GitHub inside the exploit folder.

I put together this .py file that you can use to convert a .bin into index.html
usage:
bin2html.py [binfile]

example:
bin2html.py AppToUsb.bin
Convert .BIN Into Index.html for 5.05 Exploit and Payloads Guide.jpg

Comments

i think i understand why my payload works on html in 4.55 and not in 5.05. i read the code of the html a bit, the malloc32 of 5.05 is of 16384 size, my payload length is about the double of it, a bit less.

fixing this might make my payload work as a html on 5.05, and forward payloads in time will have the same issue. i will probably work on something, but i've shared this information and u guys can do with it whatever u desire.

it might be just a bad speculation btw.

i've figured a way how to do it, basically js on 5.05.
not the usual js from 4.55, but the one specter made for 5.05 with a bit of changes.
bottom line, i got it to work.
the funny part is, the payload weights about 1.5 mb lol.
thats some hell of a size.
in the next days i'll try to probably make it practical, i will publish it in the thread of my payload and also i'll publish here the idea.
bottom line, it can be interesting, a code for automation might also be nice.

if you are having problems getting the payload to run on 5.05 as html using a ported payload from 4.05/4.55 you need to change a few things in the makefile.

use this makefile to compile your payload and see how you go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back