Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 22, 2020 at 2:04 AM       4      
Status
Not open for further replies.
In PlayStation 5 News today we have new PS5 trailers showcasing the upcoming titles Cris Tales, Overcooked! All You Can Eat and Planet Coaster: Console Edition slated to launch later this year when Sony's next-gen PS5 video game system hits store shelves during the Holiday 2020 season. :)

Check out the PlayStation 5 trailer videos for each with some additional details below, and feel free to share your thoughts on them in the PS5 Forums.

Cris Tales - Demo PS5 / PS4 Announcement Trailer

Play the demo for Cris Tales – available now on PlayStation 4! Get the full game on November 17, 2020 for PlayStation 4. Coming soon for PlayStation 5. Learn more at CrisTalesGame.com.

Overcooked! All You Can Eat - PS5 Announcement Trailer

The Buffet is now open! Are you ready for Overcooked! All You Can Eat?

Experience all the Onion Kingdom has to offer infused with 4k goodness on PS5. Both games have been fully cooked up from scratch with even new music to cook (or scream) along to.

Enjoy Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 with all DLC, remastered and cooked to perfection, if that’s not enough for you there’s even new content for dessert.

With Overcooked! All You Can Eat, launching later this year, you can expect:
  • Both games remastered in stunning 4K
  • 200+ levels
  • 180+ chefs
  • Cross-platform multiplayer
  • Overcooked! goes online
  • Assist mode
  • New trophies and achievements And lots more!

Planet Coaster: Console Edition - PS5/ PS4 Gameplay Trailer

This is Planet Coaster: Console Edition. Unleash your vision using simple yet powerful creation tools and control every aspect of your park with fun management features.

Cris Tales, Overcooked! All You Can Eat and Planet Coaster PS5 Trailers.jpg

Comments

I think i'll be interested in Cris Tales and Overcooked, but im not so sure about planet coaster. in my eyes, nothing in the genre can beat open rct2. then again, i'd be happy to have my mind changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back