Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 28, 2018 at 6:37 PM       59      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since many of you asked for it, this is the first version of Dark Souls 2 PS4 trainer following my Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PlayStation 4.

I'm not playing the game so it may have some bugs, depending on the feedback I'll update it.

Download : DS2 PS4 Trainer V0.1.1 By Shiningami.rar / Mirror

Spoiler: Password

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the Dark Souls II CUSA01589 V1.02 (may work on 4.05).

I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)

Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Attributes (Vitality, endurance, Luck, Faith ....)
  • Edit Souls
  • Edit Level
  • GodMode (infinite stamina,infinite HP) need to be activated every level loading
  • Enable/Disable infinity (HP,SP) independently need to be activated every level loading
  • Replace any item in the inventory with equivalent type (weapaon/weapon ; armor/armor; consumable/consumable.....)
PS :
  • some picture is missing
  • value shown in inventory can be quantity or durability depending on type of item (use your common sense)
Tutorial :

Step 1. injecting the payload
Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg

Step 2. Attaching the trainer
Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg

Step 3. enjoying trainer
Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

Comments

@Shiningami yes it's the right game version (CUSA01589 updated to Version 1.02)
Did the same thing as with your DS3 and Bloodborne Trainer.

Sorry for my bad english. I did not have this problem with your trainers for DS3 and Bloodborne, although I did it the same way.

well i tried it myself mate my inventory is empty aswell i was using bloodborne trainer made some lvl up crap then switched to dark souls 2 but nothing on it i can load trainer attach etc but its nothing there all nil

@muxi @Devilz3 @selusero i need more info to figure out why we doesnt have the same range for inventory

what version of game are you using? is it updated to 1.02?
im using a merged update with pkg by alexandre47
Dark.Souls.II.Scholar.of.the.First.Sin.PS4-GCMR
It's EU CUSA01589 with latest update 1.02 (2.03) merged

can anyone of you test it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back