Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter Shiningami       Start date Apr 28, 2018 at 6:37 PM       59      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since many of you asked for it, this is the first version of Dark Souls 2 PS4 trainer following my Dark Souls 3 Trainer for PlayStation 4.

I'm not playing the game so it may have some bugs, depending on the feedback I'll update it.

Download : DS2 PS4 Trainer V0.1.1 By Shiningami.rar / Mirror

Spoiler: Password

This trainer is only tested on 4.55 with the Dark Souls II CUSA01589 V1.02 (may work on 4.05).

I recommend making a backup or a new save before testing, im not responsible of any corrupted save ;)

Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami.jpg

What can be done :
  • Edit Attributes (Vitality, endurance, Luck, Faith ....)
  • Edit Souls
  • Edit Level
  • GodMode (infinite stamina,infinite HP) need to be activated every level loading
  • Enable/Disable infinity (HP,SP) independently need to be activated every level loading
  • Replace any item in the inventory with equivalent type (weapaon/weapon ; armor/armor; consumable/consumable.....)
PS :
  • some picture is missing
  • value shown in inventory can be quantity or durability depending on type of item (use your common sense)
Tutorial :

Step 1. injecting the payload
Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 2.jpg

Step 2. Attaching the trainer
Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 3.jpg

Step 3. enjoying trainer
Dark Souls 2 Trainer for PS4 4.55 Firmware by Shiningami 4.jpg

Comments

@Shiningami Thanks for this trainer. The souls and attributes are wonderfully editable, but the inventory is not loaded / displayed. Although items are in inventory, it states that there are no items.

@muxi are you using a new save or an old one, try restarting your ps4 and make a new save and tell me if it work or not as i said i just tested early in game
im waiting for your feed back

@Devilz3 im working on it but it crash a lot jkpatch need to be updated

@Shiningami It is the same with old and new save. Both have their inventory empty after loading. Tried several times. Old save is from the beginning of the game entering majula.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back