Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PC Gaming       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Feb 29, 2020 at 2:03 PM       5      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following his Bloodborne Cut Content demo, this weekend video game modder @manfightdragon returns via Twitter with a Dark Souls 3 Mod to Control Enemies & Play as Bosses on his YouTube Channel alongside a Steam patch with details below. :cool:

Download: ds3patcher.zip (12.9 KB - includes DS3Patcher.exe) / Dark Souls III Full Debug Menu Mod

He also has both a Warp Chair Discord Channel for related discussion and a Patreon Page for those who'd like to support his ongoing video game modding work. đź’—

Scroll down to check out his latest video, and from the YouTube video page to quote: Dark Souls 3 originally had a debug mode where you could control enemies and play as bosses. I found a way to restore it in the full version of the game and wanted to share it with you all here. I hope you think it's cool!

I hope you thought this was kind-of interesting. It's a very useful feature for content creators and just messing around a bit, although it's a shame about some of the technical limitations that come along with it.

Sorry there's no way for PS4 owners to share in this patch but I hope Steam owners have a bit of fun along the way, the download link is in the description if you missed it.

Dark Souls 3 Mod - Control Enemies & Play As Bosses - Restored Debug Mode
:idea: Also heating things up on the Twitter circuit this weekend, well-known sceners Boris Larin (aka oct0xor) and Alexey Kulaev (aka flat_z) who both work for Kaspersky will be presenting a technical analysis of Operation WizardOpium zero-day exploits at #TyphoonCon 2020 in Seoul, Korea on June 18th, 2020: :fire:
Dark Souls 3 Mod Control Enemies & Play as Bosses by ManFightDragon.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back