Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 News       Thread starter nestarius       14      
Status
Not open for further replies.

nestarius

Contributor
Screen shoot
448132IMG20170305072019.jpg

Anyone with ps4 on 4.50 can try to do that if its real ? I want to know if he can deactivate an offline console and if its an unlimited deactivation. If yes he can be an unlimited gamesharing for x offline console i hope.

Sorry for my bad english

Hmm.. I wonder if this is really something new or not, and if so is it present in the latest 4.50 Beta 4. :unsure:

Let's see if two of the Beta testers know offhand as I'll mention them here:

@Sametto Chan
@Skye1337

Can either of you confirm this exists in the latest PS4 Beta, and if so is it even a new feature or nothing to get excited over? :confused:

2 mins, ill have a look

Well, yes on another account i was able to make this console primary without deactivating on the 2nd console 1st

Is it really true??? Every 24 hour we can change our primary console without deactivate it the first?????

Answer me my friends please

So, it means unlimited offline gamesharing is possible now?
So why it doent works for me? A few days ago set my account as primary and after that i tried to switch it on another ps4 after 24 hours, but it gave error that said, it is impassible to make it primary and i should deactive it on the first console

Can you help me please? I must deactive on first and then switch to another? So what this feature use? It is as before...

Can someone explain me please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back