Category PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 31, 2018 at 7:09 AM       6,487       10            
It's New Year's Eve, and to close 2018 with a bang following his Dying Light PS4 Dev / Cheat Menu from yesterday PlayStation 4 developer @DeathRGH on Discord released his next PS4 Dev / Cheat Menu via Twitter... this time being for Dead Island: Riptide 1.03 complete with a demo video below.

Remember to party like it's 2019 tonight everyone!! :bananaman13: :bananaman9: :bananaman8: :bananaman10:

Download: EP4062-CUSA03290_00-RIPTIDEGAME00000-A0199-V0103.pkg (62.69 MB) / EP4062-CUSA03291_00-DEADISLANDGAME00-A0199-V0103.pkg (89.19 MB)

From the video's caption, to quote: Following my Dying Light dev menu release, here is a custom made one for Dead Island Riptide.

Dead Island: Riptide 1.03 PS4 Dev/Cheat Menu
Dead Island Riptide 1.03 PS4 Dev Cheat Menu by DeathRGH.jpg

Comments

AlphaStorm100

Contributor
I tried the same and wanted the blueprints for z. B. expand the adhesive bomb to have firearms in the list.

Also want to change the jump height, speed and XP as well as drop chances on certain items. But I left it at about 70/80% completion, because then I would have only a file as a game score (so useless).

Can you join the dev menu via LAN in a normal lobby, or is the dev menu just useless if you want to share something with others ...

Recent Articles
Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi
Following the DJI Tello Drone and DeepRacer RC remote control PS4 DualShock 4 mods, recently Veilkrand on Github shared a Simple Wireless Rover for Raspberry Pi Controlled by PS4 DS4 via WiFi for...
Capcom Home Arcade Launches October 25th, Details and Trailer Video
Previously we covered the RetroEngine Sigma and Game Box Hero systems for emulation fans, and recently Capcom announced their Capcom Home Arcade launches this October 25th with pre-orders...
PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI Front-End by Backporter
Proceeding the PS4 DLC, Games, Updates & Themes Guide by @AluPL (aka TheRadziu on Twitter) today @Backporter shared via Twitter a PS4 Retail Theme Unlocker Windows GUI front-end...
PS4 Games Up to Half Off as PlayStation Plus Platinum Weekend Begins
This weekend PlayStation Plus members can save up to 50% off select PS4 games during Sony's PS Plus Platinum Weekend Sale with titles including Days Gone, Grand Theft Auto V, Rage 2 Deluxe Edition...