Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Oct 3, 2016 at 1:52 AM       8      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been awhile since we've reported on progress updates with the popular PC PS3 emulator known as RPCS3, but recently predator shared a video of Dead Space Extraction running 100% with no errors on the RPCS3 PlayStation 3 emulator! (y)

Download: rpcs3-ReleaseLLVM-22b14000.zip / rpcs3-master.zip / GIT

Check it out below, and from the video's caption to quote: RPCS3 PS3 emulator - Dead Space Extraction 100% working ! no errors !

CPU: Intel corei7 4790k
GPU: Geforce 970
RAM: DDR3 Kingston 2400mh 2x8gb
Win 10 64bit
Here are some more 100% working RPCS3 video demonstrations from predator's YouTube channel:

Spoiler

Simply AWESOME stuff indeed! :geek:
Dead Space Extraction RPCS3 PS3 Emulator.jpg

Comments

This is pretty amazing. Hats off to the developers working on emulating the PS3 and cell architecture. Any comments on performance? Working is great, 2 frames per second well not so much. I know it's early and expect things to improve over time. Just wondering if I should start playing with it or wait a little longer I guess. :)

ps3 emulation is going to be like saturn. games will work decently but getting 100% emulation wont happen for years if ever.

ps3 emulation is going to be like saturn. games will work decently but getting 100% emulation wont happen for years if ever.

Not true. Look at SSF emulator ? Most games are playable 100% because I tested them including Brain Dead 13 and Dragon's Lair and they worked beautifully and fast.

thanks for this it would be great if someone could get this emulator to work for the ps4 or if one was created like this one that is what the ps4 is missing playing ps3 games on a ps4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back