Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jul 22, 2019 at 3:40 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last week he made available a Dishonored: Definitive Edition 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG, and today @Wastelander121 returns bringing a Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 PKG (CUSA-03528) via Twitter with a PlayStation 4 video of it in action from his YouTube Channel courtesy of Deppressiety. :cool:

Download: EP0002-CUSA03528_00-DEADPOOLPS400000-A0122-V0122.pkg (76.3 MB)

Spoiler: Depreciated

From the video's description: Allows Deadpool on PS4 to run at 60 FPS. Other changes in this mod are improved texture filtering (from 4 to 8) and Vsync. Video kindly recorded by Deppressiety.

Note: The frame rate spikes are due to the game constantly searching for an internet/PSN connection and if there isn't one available it causes the game to stutter. The same happens with the Xbox One version when an Xbox Live connection is not available.

:idea: For more mods across all platforms consider joining their Mod Users Society Discord Channel as well! ;)

[PS4] Deadpool 60 FPS Mod
Mercenaries 2 PS2 on PS4 test
Deadpool 60 FPS Mod PS4 Package (PKG) by Wastelander121.jpg

Comments

@Alinero A few people have had similar issues. Upon further inspection of the edited file, I had forgotten to change some of the ini lines. I've uploaded the fixed version to google drive so you just need to go to the top of the page and re-download. Any issues let me know and I'll look into it.

@Wastelander121 will try the new one as soon as possible and i'll let you know how it went. Thanks for your response.

just tried the new one, the games version changed to 1.22 but it's still 30fps. i even uninstalled then reinstalled the game hoping in would get fixed.

still 30fps, i think the game is cursed or something...

Can you maybe try one of the challenge maps or look up to the sky or something? It could be that the game uses a double buffer vsync but I couldn't find any option for it in the ini file.

@Wastelander121 thx for the comparison video, i happen to have same desktop GPU but she runs on an older 1st Gen i7 920 & unfortunately shes an old beast that tends to bottleneck at the PCIe2.0 vs 3.0 on newer gen boards.. I'm thinking its time to put her out to pasture for a slightly newer upgrade that wont break the bank.. :)

Its almost like they left the old rumored method of DRM by forcing folks to always have an internet connection... bunch of BS there are legit places that just don't have internet for today's tech.. my grandparents live in Northern WI and they have the worst DSL.. it drops every night (Maintenance they say.. garbage CenturyLink).. I thought making it the Home or Primary system that the online checks would be tamed back??

Amazing , this is great to know , love playing this game so much and even better now you’ve made this mod and thank you very much for all you do guys , really appreciate it , you guys are amazing and the best 😀

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back