Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 25, 2016 at 10:33 PM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @RedEyeX32 announced on Twitter that he plans to release some decrypted PS4 Package (PKG) contents soon alongside PSProxy source code for developers to examine! :tree::santa:

With 2016 wrapping up soon, here are some more PlayStation 4 decryption articles from this past year to catch everyone up to speed thus far:
Remember Fail0verflow's Chaos Communication Congress 2016 talk will be coming on December 27th! :ninja:

We here at PSXHAX wish the entire PS4 scene a very safe and happy holidays, and thanks to @ash721, @B7U3 C50SS, @defense, @kazookid0, @Nesterwork and @raedoob for taking time out on Christmas day to pass along some of the Twitter tips in the Shoutbox with us all! <3
Decrypted PS4 Package (PKG) Files, PSProxy SRC Soon by Red-EyeX32.jpg

Comments

Someone asks 1.76? And red-eyeX32 replies with: All
What does he mean by that? is it going to be for all firmware?

He is releasing Decrypted game files only it can be used on any firmware which is exploited. i guess it would be playable on 1.76 only if someone found a way to play backups on retail console.
for higher firmwares we need to wait for exploit.

From sEKTOR:
You the basis of scripting I do not understand such a strong decoding little knowledge of software scripting languages, or encodings, I wrote that it should not be normal decode any key to hack and he is so strong that it is not known where he got it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back