Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 Jailbreaking       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 25, 2016 at 10:33 PM       13      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today PlayStation 4 developer @RedEyeX32 announced on Twitter that he plans to release some decrypted PS4 Package (PKG) contents soon alongside PSProxy source code for developers to examine! :tree::santa:

With 2016 wrapping up soon, here are some more PlayStation 4 decryption articles from this past year to catch everyone up to speed thus far:
Remember Fail0verflow's Chaos Communication Congress 2016 talk will be coming on December 27th! :ninja:

We here at PSXHAX wish the entire PS4 scene a very safe and happy holidays, and thanks to @ash721, @B7U3 C50SS, @defense, @kazookid0, @Nesterwork and @raedoob for taking time out on Christmas day to pass along some of the Twitter tips in the Shoutbox with us all! <3
Decrypted PS4 Package (PKG) Files, PSProxy SRC Soon by Red-EyeX32.jpg

Comments

Me too, I've got a monkey on my back that wants to use Umar's pirate pic! :D

We should make that picture! and give it to Harry Oke who has the keys of SAMU XD :D he can use it for his next P1racy H4CK or whatever.. XD <-- Super Ex Dee FACE LMAO

EDIT: @PSXHAX what i want to know is why PKG CONTENT ID was even in this thread.. it confused the hell out of me. along with @raedoob's comment. on the last tweet. and i looked like a fool as well. >__< It's PS3 only.

EDIT: @PSXHAX what i want to know is why PKG CONTENT ID was even in this thread.. it confused the hell out of me. along with @raedoob's comment. on the last tweet. and i looked like a fool as well. >__< It's PS3 only.
When I'm too busy/lazy to make a separate thread I add the recent Tweets below whatever news post is at the top of the main page... they aren't always directly related to the topic, but they're usually what's making rounds on Twitter that day. ;)

red eye is decryptor which he hides, which is any cipher can decode the cipher in key - I was told that the Chinese were the script encodings but I could not believe the output.. if you are waiting for jailbreak expect from such as Chinese or red eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back