Zecoxao has conveyed a new tutorial on how to decrypt and dump PS4 games (EBOOT, PRX, SPRX).
Previously, he made a tutorial on How to Dump and Decrypt Usermodules, which is a continuation on this topic he brings today.
There was a mistake on the tutorial, but @zecoxao had got it fixed, so everything should be okay now. Lets jump straight into this tutorial.
To roughly quote Zecoxao's Tutorial: [Tutorial] How to Decrypt and Dump Games (EBOOT, PRX and SPRX)
- ps4sdk precompiled
- elf loader precompiled or extreme-modding's elf loader.
- the payload source
- 1.76 console
- usb pendrive or external hdd (fat32 or exfat, exfat recommended)
- A preactivated online game or a purchased disc game
- The TITLE ID of the disc
1. Compile the payload with the correct commands. Specifically for The Playroom (CUSA00001):
2. Start the game.Code:decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/eboot.bin", "/mnt/usb0/eboot.bin"); decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libc.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libc.prx"); decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_module/libSceFios2.prx", "/mnt/usb0/libSceFios2.prx"); decrypt_and_dump_self("/mnt/sandbox/pfsmnt/CUSA00001-app0/sce_sys/about/right.sprx", "/mnt/usb0/right.sprx");
3. Minimize the game (PS Button)
4. Access elf loader
5. Let it load all the way until stage 5 and stabilize
6. Plug the usb stick or hdd on the rightmost port, near PS4 logo
7. Load the payload:
8. when it finishes loading (user return 0) unplug the stick or hdd and check inside. you should have the files in elf format on the rootCode:#listener socat - TCP:my.ps4.ip:5052 #sender socat -u FILE:path/to/DumpFile TCP:my.ps4.ip:5053
PS: This is a continuation to the previous tutorial "dump and decrypt usermodules"
PSS: Do not forget that the games decryption require ABSOLUTE PATH due to rif management.