Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter Tolliverj       7      
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tolliverj

Contributor
i need some .pkg files but not modded ones i need .pkg files made by sony them self's. i need some demo's for my demo kiosk ps3, maybe some one can rip some off an IDU disc those are usually just dvd-r's so that shouldn't be an issue.

will i be able to install these .pkg files on normal demo firmware cause i have demo firmware 4.80 will the install package option work or am i wasting my time?

nope they do not work on demo firmware at all well thanks for trying.

ok how the hell did the venders that installed demo's to demo ps3's install them even the .pkg files from psnstuff didn't work. can anybody help i keep getting an error 80029564.

On Sony's site it says for PS3 Error Code 80029564: Unable to install content that was purchased from PlayStation Store.
  • The file may be corrupted. Please delete and download the file again. Click here to learn how to redownload content from PlayStation Store.
According to the Wiki on error 80029564:

SCE_NP_DRM_INSTALL_ERROR_CHECK 0x80029564 Invalid package - Package files are corrupted - Package requirements are not fullfilled (files were not created with make_package_npdrm)

Here's a YouTube video of an 80029564 error fix, although it may not be much help in your case:

As for how vendors install them, it's just a matter of finding someone (such as this guy who was offering a PS3 IDU 431 Kiosk Disc) to get some assistance from most likely. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back