Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS5 News       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Aug 3, 2021 at 10:26 PM       11      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Earlier today a Sony Model DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PlayStation 5 alongside a DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit surfaced on eBay receiving at least 12 bids totaling approximately $3,384.09 USD before the auction page was removed, however, iDCx1337 saved some images before the ad listed as a Sony PS5 PlayStation 5 Development Testing Kit 825GB DFI-D1000AA DEV/Test DevKit was pulled. šŸ”„

Previously we've seen images of a DFI-D1000AA Development Kit for PlayStation 5 leaked online, a PS5 Development Kit Design Patent from Sony Interactive Entertainment with some unofficial 3D Renders followed by more PS5 DevKit Images leaked alongside a PS5 DevKit Cooling System Patent & Sony DFI-T1000AA Testing Kit for PlayStation 5 proceeded by the PS5 Software Development Kit leak with PS5 CP (Communication Processor) Box images.

According to iDCx1337 via DM on the removed eBay Listing Page images, to quote: "I knew it was going to get taken down so I saved all the pics that he had listed. By the angle of the images it's clear that it's from Sebo."

For those new in the PS5Scene he's referring to Robert Sebo (Elliot Alderson) on Facebook aka SCEDevNetwork on Twitter who was a Software QA Tester at PlayStation Europe, worked in Research & Development (R&D) at Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe (SIEE) and previously shared Screenshots and PS4 DevKit Tools in the PS4Scene among earlier dubious activities in the PS3Scene.

Check out the latest PS5 Development Kit (DFI-D1000AA) and PS5 Testing Kit (DFI-T1000AA) images from the now-removed eBay Page below, and should anyone spot additional PlayStation 5 development hardware (PS5 / Prospero equipment model number documentation by WillBettelheim) or software for sale publicly feel free to Contact Us or share it in the News Submissions forum section!

DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 2.jpg DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 3.jpgDFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 4.jpg DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 5.jpgDFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 6.jpg DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 7.jpgDFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 8.jpg DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 9.jpg DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay! 10.jpg
I hear there's some for sale over on tpr.scee.net
DFI-D1000AA PS5 Development Kit & DFI-T1000AA PS5 Testing Kit Hit eBay!.jpg

Comments

So... one is on the market?! Just gotta find that Ebay user lol

Honestly, I'm sure it's already been done by someone in or around the scene.

Robert Sebo and WillBettelheim is the same person, he buys and then sells those consoles, but beware! is dedicated to selling the same development kit to several people, and only one gets it, I have seen forums of complaints from people who have sent them the money and never received the development ps4, be very careful.

Thanks for the heads-up, he apparently has more online aliases than some old skool sceners I used to know. :p

If I had to guess, the auction got reported or pulled for legal reasons before there was a winner as it still had 9 days to go according to the images.

Sometimes they do this knowing it will get taken down. Yes they may be a fee doing this, but the advertisement it will produce, they'll get their money back for sure.

I have now seen this post on many other websites, great way to advertise :)

Very true, although it may also bring undesirable legal attention with the risks eventually outweighing the promotional benefits... especially as it appears this guy has been peddling equipment that typically requires binding NDA's for many years now so it could catch up with him at any time.

Gary and Max (TX) thought they outsmarted and were above the law for more than 2 decades also, but eventually even these notorious 'scene' pioneers were apprehended on 11 felony counts... with another lawsuit also filed by Nintendo this past April for selling Switch hacks. šŸ˜±

Should of been the design of the release console, be it a little smaller. Similar to PS2 generation... PS2-Tool/Test and Retail ver... same design scheme.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back