Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Comments

@GamerStation According to DigitalFoundry you can get 60 fps on the Pro. It's likely if we found a way to up the cap to 60 that the base PS4 would only get 30-45 fps regardless. Dishonored is a special case since it can be run on a low tier i3 and GTX 750 at over 100 fps but for some reason they capped it to 30 for the Definitive Edition.

i wonder what will happen to my slim 5.05 hen if i used this mod, remember those are still AMD not ryzen and not intel if the apu is being forced to run over its limit our ps4 hen will be die too soon as amd tends to produce heat a lot than intel, i'am sure ps4 hen is a treasure for now i bought it sealed one and today it's very rare to buy sealed 5.05 hen

@mukasange There's no risk whatsoever. I used a base PS4 to test this on and the fans don't even kick up. Most of the PS3-PS4 UE3 remasters can run at a near locked 60fps without issue.

In fact, some of them can even run 1440p at 50-60 fps but I'm not sure how to make an FPKG that can detect the Pro and run at a higher res while staying at 1080p on the base systsems.

A good reference point is if the game on PC runs it well on an i3 with a GTX 750 - it's near enough the same performance level as a base PS4.

Not that I know of, but there may be a way to bind the fps command in certain games to a button combo via the config files. I'll probably look into it at some point. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back