Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter LUZEN       10      
Status
Not open for further replies.

LUZEN

Contributor
Hello, my name is Luzen, and this is my first Post so...

My ps3 Got YLOD, and i sent it to a service center, the service guy message me that he needs to Formats all the Data.. and update the system software to CFW 4.81 (CFW 4.65 StarBucks + Cobra Before)

He said that i shouldn't install any Ps2 Emulator, or else it will cause Ps3 To YLOD again, i really love ps2 game, it get boring if i play Ps3 games For hours, so what i want to ask is :

- is it true that Ps2 emulator cause YLOD to Ps3?
- Can i use The latest ReactPSN 3.20+ to play Ps2 Game in 4.81?
- Or should i Downgrade the system to Rebug/Ferrox 4.80 Cobra and play Ps2 Game again?

Any Help Will be appreciated (y)

Is your PS3 Phat or Slim ? The Phat likely to have YLOD due to the heat issues somehow. Anyway.. He is a liar. He acts like he knows everything. It proves that he don't know what he is saying. No, I have a PS3 Slim and I played PS2 games on it through rebug all the time. Never have a problem. :)

I recommend you to install rebug with webmod and enable Cobra in Rebug. :)

ok, i tell you later when i tested it, thanks

Is your PS3 Phat or Slim ? The Phat likely to have YLOD due to the heat issues somehow. Anyway.. He is a liar. He acts like he knows everything. It proves that he don't know what he is saying. No, I have a PS3 Slim and I played PS2 games on it through rebug all the time. Never have a problem. :)

I recommend you to install rebug with webmod and enable Cobra in Rebug. :)
Thank you, its a Fat PS3, what is the best CFW to play Ps2 Games?

All right, so now, i have a Clean formatted Ps3 CFW 4.81, It doesn't support ReactPSN 3.20+ so.. should i downgrade to CFW 4.70 1.03 Habib Cobra 7.10? or is there another best way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back