Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 Jailbreaking       Thread starter raizenn       6      
Status
Not open for further replies.

raizenn

Contributor
Hey brothers,

Recently I've stated that I was going to deliver my PS3 to a local store for downgrade purposes. I've built a Jailbreak pack with the last CFW from Rebug and all the necessary PKG's / Homebrews files. I've also created a Notepad guide step by step and on the fourth part of the guide there are links to video tutorials.

Do you want me to release it and most importantly DO I HAVE the PERMISSION to do so?

Thanks!

As long as you aren't charging for it, credit and link to the original authors / sources in most cases it's fine to share the same way people compile all-in-one DIY guides on subreddits and wikis.

If you post it somewhere let us know and if it's decent we can help get the word out by doing a news post linking to it etc ;)

Will that work for the OFW consoles?
the 4K ones??

Oh my god, I became a Senior Member here, Wow!
I don't think those consoles can be downgraded :( Only cobra works for them, COBRA ODE.
As long as you aren't charging for it, credit and link to the original authors / sources in most cases it's fine to share the same way people compile all-in-one DIY guides on subreddits and wikis.

If you post it somewhere let us know and if it's decent we can help get the word out by doing a news post linking to it etc ;)
I'll give credits, put sources etc

I don't think those consoles can be downgraded :( Only cobra works for them, COBRA ODE.

I'll give credits, put sources etc
OK, I already have a pack, but Super Slim can't be downgraded, so I wrongly made it, but I'll share it when I fix my cousin's Slim, YLODed due to the fan, it isn't working, but can I replace it by the FAT's fan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back