Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Jun 23, 2021 at 9:56 PM       28      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Doom Homebrew Unity Game PS4 PKG, Plissken DooM v4 / Brutal DooM v2 PS4 PKGs, Brutal DooM v2.5 PS4 PKG, Brutal DooM 2.5 in VR PS4 PKG, Blu-Play DOOM I PS4 Homebrew Port and his DBZ v4 Music / Textures Mod PS4 FPKG today PlayStation 4 developer @Markus95 (aka @Kus00095) made available via Twitter a Doom Collection with Mods PS2 on PS4 PKG complete with a video demo from his YouTube Channel. šŸ˜

Download: Doom_Collection.pkg (170.69 MB)

To quote from his release on Logic-Sunrise.com, roughly translated: PS4 DOOM Classic Mod Compilation for PS4

Big fan of Doom, like many here I imagine, here is a compilation of Doom 1, Doom 2 and several Mods more or less known for our dear PS4.

Indeed, thanks to PRBoom developed on PS2 by Fltrujy, I was able to compile several mods and Doom games in order to launch them on PS4 using the PS2 emulator of the console.

You will find in this compilation:
  • Doom 1
  • Doom 2
  • Ultimate Doom
  • Doom 64
  • Doom Plutonia
  • Doom Vanilla
  • Doom TnT
  • Doom Icarus
  • Doom Eternal 3
  • Doom Hell Revealed 1 and 2
  • Alien TC
Tutorial:

:alert: Important, you must follow the method described below to launch the games (you will have to redo this operation each time the homebrew is launched, visible in the video below).
  • Start homebrew
  • Once in the Retroarch menu, go to settings
  • Then Directory, go to Cores
  • Select cdfs: / then the CORES folder
  • Once in the CORES folder select Use This Directory and validate
  • Then select Core Info, then cdfs: / and the INFO folder
  • Once in the INFO folder select Use This Directory and validate
  • Return to the main menu and select load content then the desired game
Doom Collection (PS2) on PS4
Doom Collection with Mods PS2 on PS4 PKG by Markus95.jpg

Comments

Excuse my ignorance but is doom open source? I know that Bethesda owns the ip but Doom is known to be ported to anything with a processer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back