Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter dragonsurfer       Start date Jan 29, 2019 at 11:39 PM       48      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I made this work-in-progress (WIP) port package to run DOSBox 0.74 on the PS4 using uLaunchELF by Nominus and PS2 DOSBox by belek666. I take no credit for any of these programs.

Simply install the PS4 PKG, run filebrowser then navigate to cdfs then select ps2dosbox.elf. DOSBox loads fine but will not accept input or run games as its not seeing the DOSBox.conf file... I added the file but its not looking for it in the right spot I think.

Download: Ulaunch Elf with Dosbox.pkg (14.88 MB)

If anyone wants to play around with it simply decompile the FPKG using the standard password (00000000000000000000000000000000)

I believe the traditional location for DOSBox.conf would be in mass: which uLaunchELF doesn't see on the PS4. If someone could remap that program someday to find different storage locations it would help marvelously with homebrew like this.

I think that uLaunch ELF also does not work with a USB keyboard on the PS4. I dont know if this can be reconfigured or not.
DOSBox 0.74 PS2 on PS4 WIP Port Fake PKG by DragonSurfer.jpg

Comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back