Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS3 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter darknezz19       9      
Status
Not open for further replies.

darknezz19

Contributor
I have a guy who wants a ps3 with black ops1-3 and gtav but all I have are just blexxxx disc rips rips from the usual suspects.

The person has a legit psn account with all the games and dlc. Is it feasible to add his psn account momentarily to download the missing DLC and then remove it theirs psn and activate it?

That's called game sharing.. they legalized it for PS4 ONLY not for ANY OTHER PLAYSTATION though. Just the PS4! so yes if you are referring to the PS4 then, yeah it is feasible. :) but not on ps3. however i will say this: people still fdo i tall the time on ps3 anyway even though it's illegal on PS3 / VITA and what not. not too sure about VITA actually. xD also, Welcome to the forum bro! @darknezz19

To begin, welcome to PSXHAX @darknezz19! ;)

I'm not sure if DLC works the same as PS3 / PS4 gamesharing but those who gameshare usually do it with one other device / trusted friend.

In order to gameshare you also have to leave the person who has the games (owner) on their account as the 'primary' PSN account for the other person (borrower) who's playing them.

Sony is also phasing in their 2-Step Verification System for PSN (which makes things slightly more involved to gameshare as you have to know more credentials) as seen here:

I haven't added a PlayStation 3 guide on it here yet, but here's a PS3 gamesharing tutorial from xFlairMods that may be of use until then. ;)

I have a guy who wants a ps3 with black ops1-3 and gtav but all I have are just blexxxx disc rips rips from the usual suspects.

The person has a legit psn account with all the games and dlc. Is it feasible to add his psn account momentarily to download the missing DLC and then remove it theirs psn and activate it?
From what i could gather most bans is on online gaming for cheating and other stuff this kind , if u planing to barrow game to him in the form you saying u have than he needs to be on CFW , if he does have some amount of cash and purchased stuff then I would not push your luck as that's fastest way to getting console banned on $ony servers and losing all , just go buy second hand game/or second hand console with cfw and play from it, either way you risk as NO ONE knows on what conditions bans are given on their network.

I dont know if I understood you right:
1) Is your PS3 on a CFW or OFW?
2) Is his (future) PS3 on a CFW or OFW?

There are 1000 methods of doing it, here are some (noob-friendly) methods.

If he has the games and dlc bought on a legit PSN ID with a PS3-OFW, and wants to have all that on his new PS3-CFW there are several ways to go.

The most easiest way would be, to install the latest DB-CFW on the cfw-ps3. The DB (dualboot) CFW is almost identical to the official FW. the only difference is that you can install any CFW ontop of it.

Install DB-OFW (as clean as possible:no MultiMan,...)->Connect to PSN->Download your bought stuff->Activate all->Go Offline->Install any CFW you want->Profit.

If you choose the illegal way, you could just install ReactPSN on any CFW and activate everything. Even though you bought all officially, this way will be illegal.

A lot of people are using their old hacked ps3 as an offline-rockstation. For them ReactPSN is the easiest way. And since they never connect to the internet,....

Also there are some ways via two PS3s and the data-recovery option with psnStuff+ pexploit etc... (this is for a bit more advanced users, but It'll let you inject "not-official bought" pkgs into an official OFW.) ALSO ILLEGAL!

As mentioned there a lot more ways, but I think too much information could make a beginner run away ;)

Cheers
Blade

Can't remove the account that has the content, will have to redownload everything because, once your remove the account it removes the subscriptions that you just download. Since, Ps3/SEN has it two ps3's activate per account so, you have to go deactivate it from the site just to download again.

Best bet have him change password once your done so, you know you can just ask if you need anything else off of his account, if you have a CFW , no point because have a risk in Console banning all accounts associated with your CFW. @darknezz19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back