Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter mcmrc1       Start date Apr 20, 2016 at 10:32 AM       17      
Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems the first PS4 scene release from ABSTRAKT is out on this happy 4.20 day around the world! :D

Big THX to @Malatya for the info mentioned in the Shoutbox!

From the PS4 NFO File: DriveClub_Alpha_READ_NFO_PS4-ABSTRAKT / DriveClub Alpha READ NFO PS4 ABSTRAKT
Code:
BHE \ ____ /

ABSTRACT

DriveClub_Alpha_READ_NFO_PS4-ABSTRACT

RELEASE INFO

Release Date .: 20/04/2016 Genre ........: Racing
Street Date ..: / System .......: PS4
Languages ....: EN Region .......: EUR
Filename .....: AS-DCA.XXX Ripper .......: ABS
Files ........: 43 x 50MB Supplier .....: BoSS

GAME INFO

decrypted rifkey = 97 85 12 7A 3E 1D 01 FB 81 F1 C5 F0 AE 5D 49 03 |
Again we serve you something new to spicy up the things ..
Worlds first ps4 game dumped from ps4 hdd with decrypted rifkey for |
the purpuses of future development of ps4 scene.

GROUP NEWS

| You think you got what it takes to be member of our crew leet?

| Send us a message throguh 1MPFUF4UtMj929fgwW6qnhYoFdfRJyGy1m

GREETS

aeroholics :: jaguar :: powerup :: :: venom Vimto

& Everyone else did know us
DriveClub.jpg

Comments

and what it will take to be playable? why even bother to release it if its not playable?
You don't need them yet, but later you will be grateful, that they were already released and in the internet.

And also, if you don't need it (can't do anything with it), don't download it, easy as it is....

That the first PS 4 game has a scene release...but you cant use by now...

But we don't had ps4 game scene release before? I mean, what about for example Dark Souls III PS4-WaYsTeD, EA Sports UFC 2 EUR PS4-TCD, Project CARS USA PS4-BigBlueBox and so on?
Sorry if I'm saying something wrong.

But we don't had ps4 game scene release before? I mean, what about for example Dark Souls III PS4-WaYsTeD, EA Sports UFC 2 EUR PS4-TCD, Project CARS USA PS4-BigBlueBox and so on?
Sorry if I'm saying something wrong.

Maybe the difference is that this game is ripped from the ps4 HDD with a rifkey for future tests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back