Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the DualSense Controller Teardown, Faceplate Removal for Modding, PS5 Controller Firmware Dump and DualSense Wireless Controller Firmware Updater PC App modder @Doyle444 (Doyle477493545 on Twitter) announced his latest project is adding side haptic feedback in the DualSense Controller using iPhone 6S haptic feedback motors. :geek:

In the Tweets below he confirms, "they're the best for solder points than the others. May have to relocate, but my test was a success so far."

🔥 Also making rounds on Twitter is a CVE-2022-22620 Use-after-free in Safari vulnerability with a CVE-2022-22620 Bug PoC Test underway via KameleonRe on Twitter who notes, "This is only a bug proof of concept.. in order to have a full Use After Free Exploit test.. it needs to add the exploit code which maybe sleirsgoevy may help out..."
DualSense Controller Side Haptic Feedback Project & CVE-2022-22620 Testing.jpg

Comments

Thanks for sharing :love:
Currently still testing this. I think the DS use a less powerful haptic than the 6S, or it could be other way round and can cancel one and other out, problem solving this currently.

When working in my tests, I find the vibration to be not overpowering but you get a much better Haptic Feedback response, will update once figured out.

@moehusky Keep official rumbles inside still. As much as I love the Dual Sense I personally find the rumble is more felt at the bottom of your hands, using iPhone 6S haptics, im looking to mount them so the whole hand can feel. Tests work great, just need relocating or some trimming inside the controller needs to be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back