Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As history repeats itself it's only a matter of time before leaked footage of the PlayStation 5 console surfaces, but until then following Sony's official PS5 DualSense reveal comes an AWESOME DualSense: My Vision concept video from Iskander Utebayev (aka bat.not.bad) on Instagram portraying his vision of a PS5 Controller in action... and it definitely defines a true next-gen peripheral being simply AMAZING!! šŸ˜

Download: 88HucvEpDGjP1cG1b.mp4 (3.82 MB - 640x640)

Spoiler: Original Article

Here's another cool DualSense Concept Design with 'Night Mode' also:

DualSense Lighting | Fan Edit by Ellejart
DualSense My Vision PS5 Controller Concept by Iskander Utebayev (Bat.not.bad).jpg

Comments

if you really want a screen on your controller go buy a psp, that would bring nothing to the table enhancing gaming except making a ps5 worth over $100

I think it has to be fake although i want it to be real lol. Whats on screen does not seem like an official UI and hes scrolling past ps4 titles and cyberpunk which isnt even out yet lol. I kind of want it to be real and it initially had me very excited but it seems a bit too good to be true. Excellent fake tho if that is the case

I was also looking at the UI shown briefly at 0:01-0:02, but as I don't even play PS4 games wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. šŸ™ƒ

Update: It's indeed a concept video not an actual PS5 Controller... adding the latest findings to the OP now. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back