Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Following the Dying Light 1.31 Extras Dev / Cheat Menu PS4 PKG, Dying Light 2: Stay Human Dev / Cheat Menu PS4 PKG and his Black Ops III GSC Mod Menu by CabCon PS4 Port this weekend PlayStation 4 Scene developer @DEv ShOoTz shared on Twitter a PS4 Dying Light 1.35 Update (CUSA03991) with Extras Developer Cheat Menu for those with a Jailbroken PS4 console. 😃

Download: EP1018-CUSA03991_00-DLEEGAME0DEVMENU-A0135-V0100.pkg (6.76 GB)

He notes to repack with the base game, which can be found among the PS4 PKGs in the CUSA03991 topic available to Verified Members (Verification Guide) in the private area.

:note: Remarrying PS4 PKGs: How to Remarry / Repack Game Updates to Base Packages

Finally, he also has a GGGame! - Play on Jailbreak Together Discord channel set up for those interested in chatting! 🗣️
Dying light 2 Save Editor ! Edit skills events level and legend level ! PS4
Dying Light 1.35 Update with Developer Cheat Menu PS4 PKG by DEv_ShOoTz.jpg

Comments

@Vitriol Usurper Hi, about the 1.75 update it was a mistake where i download it, i try it to use your method without remarryng the pkg but when i try to extract the dev pkg on ps4 pkg viewer i got error, so i can use the 'dev files' to work with Frame4 AFR, can you help with the necessary files to get work it?

This is only the update, right?

Package: EP1018-CUSA03991_00-DLEEGAME0DEVMENU-A0135-V100.pkg

Error CE-36434-0

What is the problem? I installed first base game (Dying.Light.The.Following.Enhanced.Edition_CUSA03991_v1.00_base_OPOISSO893), then directly the Update V1.35.

Nobody any idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back