Join Us and become a Member for a Verified Badge to access private areas with the latest PS4 PKGs.
PS4 CFW and Hacks       Thread starter PSXHAX       Start date Dec 30, 2018 at 5:24 AM       36      
Status
Not open for further replies.
Proceeding the AppendumPS4 .ELF Host / Off-Host Menu, PlayStation 4 developer @DeathRGH (Discord) shared on Twitter today a Dying Light PS4 Dev / Cheat Menu Update PKG file with details and a v1.11 Developer Cheat Menu update by DEv ShOoTz (Twitter) below. (y)

Download: EP1018-CUSA03991_00-DLEEGAME000000V2-A0199-V0100.pkg (74.38 MB) / EP1018-CUSA03991_00-DLEEGAME00000DEV-A0111-V0100.pkg (3.57 GB - Dying Light v1.11 Update with Developer Cheat Menu by DEv ShOoTz via Twitter)

Spoiler: Depreciated

To quote from the embedded tweet: "Today I got something very special for you. I ported a pc dev menu for dying light to ps4. It is packed into an update file."

Check out a demonstration video below alongside some other tweets making rounds on Twitter today! :fire:

AW 1.00 / PS4 5.05 MEME
Dying Light 1.00 PS4 Dev/Cheat Menu
Dying Light PS4 Dev Cheat Menu Update PKG by DeathRGH.jpg

Comments

@DeathRGH
Just test it. Fantastic!!! I install it on the version 1.0.
There is a bug in the game - I can't start mission.
Now I have start it!!! Thank you very much!!

But there is the bug - in program.
If you start any mission then open menu, you can't close it, because dev menu will be at the background.
One way to close it - to close the game.
Can you fix it?

@Di1Ly I noticed that aswell, it cant be fixed though as I didn't make the menu, it comes from the game devs directly. I only made it useable to everyone. To avoid that though make sure you always go into the pause menu once and exit it without opening a menu after you use the invoke menu.

thank for mod dev menu. i install game & dev menu. open the game & open dev menu. open god mode & play the game. god mode not work i die... :D

dev menu another one it work. such as item. how it work ? :bananaman:

V45oZ9e.jpg

JiP0reC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back